- Quick and easy to install, a splice takes less than 30 seconds once the fiber is stripped and cleaned
- No special tools required, installers only need a standard FO toolkit.
- One Single solution for both 250 and 900μm.
- Available for both Singlemode and Multimode fiber.
- Insertion losses are comparable to fusion splicing (typically less than 0.1dB)
- RoHS and UL-94-V0 compliant
- Environmentally friendly, adhesive free solution (V-groove technology)
- Reliable and easy to install due to a unique and accurate, fiber centering feature.
- Best alternative for quick repairs and where fusion splicing is un-economical.
- Indispensable in situations where fusion splicing cannot be used (risk of explosion and combustion).
Standards of reference and applications
- Telecommunication, LAN, WAN, FTTx Cabling, CCTV
- ITU.T G652.D, ISO/IEC 11801, EIA/TIA 568 B.3, IEC60874, IEC EN 61754-4, EN 61754-20, EN 61755-3-2, EN 61755-2-2/B, EN 61755-2-2/1, EN-50173-1
Store at +10 to +50 °C
Install at 0 to +50 °C
Operate at : -40 to +70 °C
Short term max. pulling tension : 6.0N
Long term max. pulling tension : 3.0N
Installation manual : click here to download the installation manual
|Cable type||-||Singlemode and multmode, 250/ 900μm|
|Insertion loss||db||Typical ≤ 0.1, Maximum ≤ 0.3|
|Splice method||-||V-groove adhesive free|
|Materials used||-||UL rated plastics and index matching gel|
|Packaging||-||5 pieces/ pack|
|Product life||-||Over 25 years|
Ordering and delivery information
|1 - Simplex 250/900μm||FMS1||5 pcs / bag|
Cleaver: APS type CLEA01F
Cables : APS LIIN-25 series
Adapters : APS LIIN-25 series
Patch Panels : APS LIIN-25 series
Extended System Warranty
The APS System Warranty assures the compliance of the system performance to the applicable class of cabling for a period of 25 years. The warranty may be applied for by an accredited APS Partner who has designed and/or installed the entire system. Learn about APS System Warranty from here.