Standards of reference and applications
- Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) applications
FTBMDU24 Floor Box has been specifically designed to be installed at each level of a multi-dwelling unit (MDU) building in Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) applications. It is the transition point between the riser and the horizontal cable and provides operators with optimum flexibility. It provides storage for both over length and terminated fibers and it serves as a splice point as well.
- 24 plastic drop ports, suitable for 2mm cables
- Gentle and firm drop cable grip
- Suitable for 24 fusion splices
- Removable cover with screw lock
- Operating space divided into 2 parts, the base is suitable for loop-through cable storage and the tray is for fiber splicing.
- Splice tray flip design, 90 degrees opening angle and >30mm bending radius.
Store at -0 to +70 °C
Install at -0 to +50 °C
Operate at -40 to +85 °C
Material : PC + ABS plastic
Colour : white
Number of ports : 24
Max cable size (output) : 2 mm
Mount : floor type
Size : 123*183*37 mm
Weight: 0.6 kg
P/N : FTBMDU24
Cables : all APS cables for riser and indoor distribution (max 2.0mm)
Splice protection tubes : VTERM45 and VTERM60