TV Signal Level Meter (AGD300DQ)
AGD300DQ TV Signal Level Meter is designed to provide features which are most widely used and favored by professionals in CATV industry at the least cost.It can be used to measure accurately the analogue channels, digital channels efficiently and effectively with high accuracy rate.Mainly it supports C/N, level, channel power measurement, voltmeter function, spectrum analysis and more. Overall, its functions are easy to use and can be used in a wide range of applications.
Accurate QAM testing: digital average power,MER,BER
Support multiple DVB mode: 16QAM, 32AM, 64QAM, 128QAM, 256QAM
Single channel/Frequency simulated power levels testing.
Video and audio signal power levels testing
V/A testing. Show the frequency of video and audio. Field intensity and power level difference simultaneously.
C/N and slope testing.
QAM View includes BER,MER,and constellation
- Cable modem analysis using zero span mode provides accurate, in-service power and C/N measurements.
- QAM view option provides complete analysis of digital TV and forward cable modem signals.
- Find ingress fast with field view option. Cable technicians working in the field can see the reverse path at the headend.
- Full, in-service, proof-of-performance analyzer.
- Fast, sensitive spectrum analyzer.
- Digital QAM carrier demodulation includes 16,32,64,128and256 QAM constellation display with zoom, average digital power level, bit error rate(BER),and 22 to 39dB modulation error rate(MER).
Ordering and delivery information
|TV Signal Level Meter||AGD300DQ||0.5 (kg)||carton box (1 pc)|